Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 6-1/2 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 2. Place potatoes and garlic in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Mash potatoes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 218 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Herb Mashed Potatoes
"Rather bland and not as flavourful or creamy as it would be if you simply used herb and garlic cream cheese."