- 6-1/2 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Mash potatoes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Mashed Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p16
Reviews for Herb Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2012
Rather bland and not as flavourful or creamy as it would be if you simply used herb and garlic cream cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >