Herb-Marinated Pork Loin
I use pork quite often in many recipes, but this pork loin is a real favorite. The mildly seasoned marinade appeals to everyone who's ever sampled this tender meat.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 1-1/4 hours
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless Pork Loin roast (3 pounds)
Tender pork loin will be the star of your holiday table.
Learn More >
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients;
- add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning
- meat occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect heat,
- turning occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.