I use pork quite often in many recipes, but this pork loin is a real favorite. The mildly seasoned marinade appeals to everyone who's ever sampled this tender meat.
Recommended: 40 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect heat, turning occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Marinated Pork Loin in Country Pork 1996, p108
Reviews for Herb-Marinated Pork Loin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2011
"The absolute best pork loin ever!!The leftovers (I advise you to make a big roast) I use by mixing 1 can: pork & Beans, Garbonzo Beans, Black Beans, Ranch Style Beans and Diced Tomatoes. Add some more diced onion and garlic if desired. Shred the meat into the pot and cook. I use a slow cooker. Yummy!"