I use pork quite often in many recipes, but this pork loin is a real favorite. The mildly seasoned marinade appeals to everyone who's ever sampled this tender meat.
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect heat, turning occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Marinated Pork Loin in Country Pork 1996, p108
Reviews for Herb-Marinated Pork Loin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review