Herb-Happy Garlic Bread
You'll love the fresh garlic and herbs in this recipe. The mild cheesy duo that’s sprinkled on top makes it extra rich and wonderful. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 French bread baguette
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Cut
- baguette crosswise in half; cut each piece lengthwise in half.
- Spread cut sides with butter mixture. Place on an ungreased baking
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly
- toasted. Sprinkle with goat cheese; bake 1-2 minutes longer or until
- goat cheese is softened. Cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.