You'll love the fresh garlic and herbs in this recipe. The mild cheesy duo that’s sprinkled on top makes it extra rich and wonderful. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 French bread baguette
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Cut baguette crosswise in half; cut each piece lengthwise in half. Spread cut sides with butter mixture. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly toasted. Sprinkle with goat cheese; bake 1-2 minutes longer or until goat cheese is softened. Cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Happy Garlic Bread in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p39
Reviews for Herb-Happy Garlic Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review