Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh sage or 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan.
- 3. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 226 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), 30g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 4 lean meat
Reviews for Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.