Herb-Glazed Turkey Slices Recipe
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dried rosemary, crushed and garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1. In a large skillet, brown turkey slices on each side in oil. In a small bowl, combine the broth, apple juice, honey, mustard, salt, basil, rosemary and garlic powder; pour over turkey. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink.
- 2. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 213 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 570 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Herb-Glazed Turkey Slices
"Great taste and easy to make! :) If you have leftovers, use them the next day - cut them up and put on salad with some Honey Dijon Salad Dressing :)"