- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dried rosemary, crushed and garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large skillet, brown turkey slices on each side in oil. In a small bowl, combine the broth, apple juice, honey, mustard, salt, basil, rosemary and garlic powder; pour over turkey. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Glazed Turkey Slices in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p1
Reviews for Herb-Glazed Turkey Slices
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2010
"Great taste and easy to make! :) If you have leftovers, use them the next day - cut them up and put on salad with some Honey Dijon Salad Dressing :)"