Crunchy and full of fresh herb flavor, this easy side dish is an appetizing sidekick to grilled chicken or steak. The flecks of fresh herbs makes it visually appealing, too.
- 3 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- Place zucchini in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with salt and toss. Let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse and drain well; pat dry.
- Place the oil, herbs, lemon juice, honey, mustard and garlic in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Transfer zucchini to a large bowl. Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over zucchini; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 2 days. Yield: 6 servings plus 1 cup leftover dressing.
Originally published as Herb Garden Zucchini in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p234
Reviews for Herb Garden Zucchini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review