Herb Garden Vegetables Recipe
I have a garden and wanted to highlight all the vegetables and herbs I grow. This medley was the perfect way to do just that. —Julie Stella, Champlin, Minnesota
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup julienned zucchini
- 3/4 cup julienned yellow summer squash
- 3/4 teaspoon each minced fresh rosemary, sage, basil and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook beans and peas in oil for 3 minutes. Add the zucchini, squash, herbs and pepper flakes; cook and stir 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
about 1 cup equals 146 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 2 fat.
Reviews for Herb Garden Vegetables
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC