Herb Garden Tea
This aromatic tea is the perfect drink for a summer luncheon. The mint flavor makes it so refreshing.Mary's Plant Farm & Landscaping, Mary Harrison, Hamilton, Ohio
9 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + standing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped lemon balm
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 liters ginger ale
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; let stand for 1
- hour. Strain; discard herbs.
- Pour tea into a 2-1/2-qt. pitcher. Stir in ginger ale just before
- serving. Serve in chilled glasses. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 112 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.