Switch up the herbs combination if you desire—I sometimes swap out fresh tarragon for the dill. —Debra Keil, Owasso, Oklahoma
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh or dried chives
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, pepper and salt until blended. Stir in herbs and capers. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until cold. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Garden Potato Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, pjls
Reviews for Herb-Garden Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review