- platter. Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Pour drippings and loosened brown bits into a measuring cup. Skim
- fat, reserving 2 tablespoons. In a large saucepan, combine flour,
- bouillon and 1 cup water until smooth. Gradually stir in the
- drippings, reserved fat and remaining water. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast; serve with
- gravy. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 254 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 474 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.