- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 red snapper fillets (5 ounces each), skin removed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until fennel is finely ground. Transfer to a shallow bowl; dip fillets in herb mixture, coating both sides.
- In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, cook fillets in oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Herb-Crusted Red Snapper
Sort By :
My husband hates fish. I told him I bought fresh red snapper and he curled his lip. But after tasting this recipe he asked if I still had another filet so we could have it again. That is what you call a successful recipe!!!
My husband is a sworn fish hater, but he and my toddler both love this! I usually use it for salmon instead of snapper.
My hubby made this recipe for dinner the other night and it was positively AWESOME!
We will definitely make these filets over and over again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >