- In a small bowl, combine the panko, thyme, mint, Worcestershire sauce
- and rosemary; press onto lamb. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in.
- baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until
- meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer
- should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil and 2 tablespoons butter
- until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in wine. Bring
- to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Remove from the
- heat. Stir in the broth, honey, remaining butter and chives if
- Remove lamb from oven and loosely cover with foil. Let stand for 5
- minutes before slicing. Serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1 cup
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 rack with 1/4 cup sauce equals 532 calories, 39 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 861 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.