Herb-Crusted Potatoes Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- 2. Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 155 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Herb-Crusted Potatoes
"Easy, yet tasty. I've made this several times. Cooked it on the grill. So good."
"Next time I make this I'm not adding thyme. It gave it a bad taste."
"Just wondering if they get crispy?Mary"