Herb-Crusted Potatoes Recipe
With just a few minutes of prep, you can toss these savory potatoes into the oven to bake. Seasoned with fresh rosemary and herbs, they bring a pleasantly bold flavor to any meal. –Light & Tasty Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Crusted Potatoes in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p13
Reviews for Herb-Crusted Potatoes(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2013
Easy, yet tasty. I've made this several times. Cooked it on the grill. So good.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2010
Next time I make this I'm not adding thyme. It gave it a bad taste.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2008
Just wondering if they get crispy?
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >