With just a few minutes of prep, you can toss these savory potatoes into the oven to bake. Seasoned with fresh rosemary and herbs, they bring a pleasantly bold flavor to any meal. –Light & Tasty Test Kitchen
Recommended: 20 Ways to Make Potatoes on the Grill
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Crusted Potatoes in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p13
Reviews for Herb-Crusted Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2013
"Easy, yet tasty. I've made this several times. Cooked it on the grill. So good."
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2010
"Next time I make this I'm not adding thyme. It gave it a bad taste."
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2008
"Just wondering if they get crispy?Mary"