- bowl, combine the bread crumbs, basil, dill and thyme. Sprinkle
- fillets with salt and pepper. Dip perch, skin side up, in the flour,
- egg, then bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook fillets in remaining oil in batches over
- medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily
- with a fork. Serve with pea puree and lemon wedges. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 4 fillets with 1/4 cup pea puree equals 760 calories, 56 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 228 mg cholesterol, 662 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.