This is a quick and easy recipe for crisp, tasty, golden fish fillets. My husband and sons enjoy fishing, and this recipe is one of our favorite ways to prepare the fish.Harriet Stichter, Milford, Indiana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cod fillets
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine the
- crackers, cheese and seasonings. Dip fillets in butter, then coat
- with crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces equals 274 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.