This is a quick and easy recipe for crisp, tasty, golden fish fillets. My husband and sons enjoy fishing, and this recipe is one of our favorite ways to prepare the fish.—Harriet Stichter, Milford, Indiana
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cod fillets
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine the crackers, cheese and seasonings. Dip fillets in butter, then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Coated Cod in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p9
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Herb-Coated Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review