Herb Chicken with Honey Butter
When the whole gang could use a heartwarming meal, this one fills the bill! You'll love how the honey's sweetness mixes perfectly with the herb's salty
flavor. It's a wonderful combination! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- HONEY BUTTER:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine bread
- crumbs and seasonings. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread
- crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter 4-5
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Meanwhile, combine softened butter and honey. Serve with chicken.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 2 tablespoons honey butter equals 488 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 173 mg cholesterol, 676 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.