- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- HONEY BUTTER:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and seasonings. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Meanwhile, combine butter and honey. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Herb Chicken with Honey Butter for Two
Sort By :
"Very easy to make. Very moist. This recipe was a big hit! I used chicken flavored Stove Top Stuffing, rolled out into crumbs instead of bread crumbs and all of the seasonings (didn't have any bread crumbs)."