Herb Cheese Spread
"I have a friend who runs a greenhouse and holds a spring tea showcasing herbs and recipes that use them," says Josie Smith of Winamac, Indiana. "This cheese spread is a favorite." Josie spreads the herbed on assorted crackers and breads to make a crowd-pleasing appetizer
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon each minced fresh basil, parsley and chives
- 1/2 teaspoon each chopped fresh oregano, dill and garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or bread
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, herbs and salt until
- smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve on crackers or bread. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons cheese spread, calculated without crackers) equals 41 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat.