Herb-Buttered Corn Recipe
New York is one of the nation's biggest sweet corn producers. So it's no wonder that husband Walt and I love fresh corn on the cob and also corn I've frozen. For a flavorful, different way to serve sweet corn, try this recipe.—Donna Smith, Victor, New York
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve with corn. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 203 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC