New York is one of the nation's biggest sweet corn producers. So it's no wonder that husband Walt and I love fresh corn on the cob and also corn I've frozen. For a flavorful, different way to serve sweet corn, try this recipe.—Donna Smith, Victor, New York
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve with corn. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Buttered Corn in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p8
Reviews for Herb-Buttered Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2013
"Tried this recipe using 4 white sweet corn and 4 yellow sweet corn. White corn was better. yum...will make again"
Reviewed Feb. 14, 2013