Herb-Buttered Baby Carrots Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried oregano, marjoram and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots, trimmed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the butter, garlic and herbs. Add carrots and stir until coated. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 162 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Herb-Buttered Baby Carrots
"Delicious! This is going to be a holiday go to in my house from now on!"
"Next time I'm going to try using less butter, as the carrots seemed overly-buttery to my family. But overall, they had a nice flavor and the cooking times are perfect if you like your carrots al dente."