The herb butter can be used for everything from vegetables to roast chicken, turkey, game hens—let your imagination be your guide.—Sandra Corey, Caldwell, Idaho
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried oregano, marjoram and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots, trimmed
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, garlic and herbs. Add carrots and stir until coated. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Buttered Baby Carrots in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p166
Reviews for Herb-Buttered Baby Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review