Add this flavorful herb butter to your holiday spread for an adorable festive look. It's easy to make using your favorite holiday cookie cutters, and its unique shape is sure to spark conversation. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread butter to 1/4-in. thickness on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut out butter using a 1-in. cookie cutter; gently transfer to another waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Herb Butter Cut-Outs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p108
Reviews for Herb Butter Cut-Outs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review