- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread butter to 1/4-in. thickness on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut out butter using a 1-in. cookie cutter; gently transfer to another waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Herb Butter Cut-Outs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p108
Reviews for Herb Butter Cut-Outs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review