Herb Burgers Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Mayonnaise, lettuce leaves and sliced tomatoes and red onion
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight patties.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes and onion. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 408 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Herb Burgers
"Awesome flavor, We have made this several times, Don't last long and seldom any leftovers."
"Great for our cookout!~ Theresa"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.