Herb Burgers Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Mayonnaise, lettuce leaves and sliced tomatoes and red onion
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight patties.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes and onion. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 408 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Herb Burgers
"Awesome flavor, We have made this several times, Don't last long and seldom any leftovers."
"Great for our cookout!~ Theresa"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.