Herb Bubble Bread Recipe
“This bread is an absolute must! I never have leftovers. Fun to eat and delicious to enjoy, this recipe will be hit with any crowd. Joan Anderson - West Covina, California
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried thyme, basil and rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cheese and seasonings. In another bowl, combine butter and garlic; set aside.
- 2. Divide dough into 16 pieces. Roll into balls. Coat balls in butter mixture, then dip in cheese mixture. Place in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- 3. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown. (Cover loosely with foil if top browns too quickly.) Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece equals 110 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC