Herb Biscuit Loaf Recipe
"These buttery golden rolls are a sure way to make any meal special- from Thanksgiving dinner to a weekday supper," writes Amy Smith of Maplewood, Minnesota. "Their great herb flavor makes my husband think I fussed."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:8-10 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Dip biscuits in butter mixture; fold in half and place in rows in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake at 350° for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 123 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC