Herb Biscuit Loaf Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Dip biscuits in butter mixture; fold in half and place in rows in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake at 350° for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 123 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 337mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Herb Biscuit Loaf
"Sounds yummy.....will have to give them a try!"
"These are delicious and easy to make. My daughter and I make them all the time for family and guests and we all get good comments."