"These buttery golden rolls are a sure way to make any meal special- from Thanksgiving dinner to a weekday supper," writes Amy Smith of Maplewood, Minnesota. "Their great herb flavor makes my husband think I fussed."
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) buttermilk biscuits
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Dip biscuits in butter mixture; fold in half and place in rows in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake at 350° for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Herb Biscuit Loaf in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p58
Reviews for Herb Biscuit Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review