- pulse just until blended. Pour filling into prepared pan. Place
- springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to
- larger pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
- Remove springform pan from water bath; remove foil. Cool cheesecake
- on a wire rack 10 minutes; loosen edges from pan with a knife. Cool
- 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. Just before serving, drizzle cheesecake with
- oil; top with red pepper strips and chives if desired. Serve with
- pita chips. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without toppings and chips) equals 134 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 333 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.