Tomato wedges give this salad a juicy bite. It's a great use of fresh herbs and veggies from your own garden or the farmers market. —Matthew Hass, Sussex, Wisconsin
- 7 large heirloom tomatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds), cut into wedges
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh basil, parsley and tarragon
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini and peppers. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, sugar and salt until blended. Stir in herbs.
- Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Heirloom Tomato & Zucchini Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews for Heirloom Tomato & Zucchini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review