Heavenly Strawberry Tarts Recipe
I use convenient graham cracker tart shells which I fill with a rich cream cheese layer and cover with gorgeous glazed strawberries.—Julie A. Jahnke, Green Lake, Wisconsin
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1-1/2 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk, sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into crusts. Combine the strawberries and glaze; spoon over cream cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 283 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC