Heavenly Strawberry Tarts Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1-1/2 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk, sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into crusts. Combine the strawberries and glaze; spoon over cream cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 283 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Heavenly Strawberry Tarts
"easy to make and easy to devour."
"Delicious and still quick and easy to make. Love the individual serving size too."