- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1-1/2 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk, sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into crusts. Combine the strawberries and glaze; spoon over cream cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Heavenly Strawberry Tarts in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p15
Reviews for Heavenly Strawberry Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 17, 2015
"easy to make and easy to devour."
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2014
"Delicious and still quick and easy to make. Love the individual serving size too."