Heavenly Ice Cream Dream Recipe
My daughter created this recipe after she tried this dessert at a restaurant in England, where she is currently stationed in the US Air Force. She asked for the recipe but they refused to share. The delight in this special sundae is the surprise at the bottom of the dish.
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1 tablespoon for topping; divide remaining mixture between two dessert dishes.
- 2. Top with ice cream. Drizzle with caramel and hot fudge toppings and sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 489 calories, 28g fat (13g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Heavenly Ice Cream Dream
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC