- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1 tablespoon for topping; divide remaining mixture between two dessert dishes.
- Top with ice cream. Drizzle with caramel and hot fudge toppings and sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Heavenly Ice Cream Dream in Reminisce Extra May 2008, p53
Reviews for Heavenly Ice Cream Dream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review