Heavenly Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
Marshmallow Snowmen >
- 5 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup malted milk powder
- 1 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- In a large airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months (mixture will settle).
- To prepare hot chocolate: Place 1/3 cup mix in a mug; add 3/4 cup hot water and stir until blended. Yield: 30 servings (10 cups mix).
Reviews for Heavenly Hot Chocolate Mix
Sort By :
"I mad this for my co workers at Christmas this year. They all loved it. It has a creamy and rich chocolate flavor, and was relatively economical as well."
You can usually find it in the coffee isle with the teas and cocoa mixes."iteach5Where do you buy malted milk power?
"Where do you buy malted milk power?"
"Best hot chocolate mix I've ever made. A real treat around our house."
"Very good. Very rich. It can be mixed with up to 1c water and is still good. Great for gift giving!"