Heavenly Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
Marshmallow Snowmen >
- 5 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup malted milk powder
- 1 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- In a large airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months (mixture will settle).
- To prepare hot chocolate: Place 1/3 cup mix in a mug; add 3/4 cup hot water and stir until blended. Yield: 30 servings (10 cups mix).
Reviews for Heavenly Hot Chocolate Mix
Sort By :
"I mad this for my co workers at Christmas this year. They all loved it. It has a creamy and rich chocolate flavor, and was relatively economical as well."
"[quote user="iteach5"]Where do you buy malted milk power? [/quote] You can usually find it in the coffee isle with the teas and cocoa mixes."
"Where do you buy malted milk power?"
"Best hot chocolate mix I've ever made. A real treat around our house."
"Very good. Very rich. It can be mixed with up to 1c water and is still good. Great for gift giving!"