Chock-full of chips, nuts and mini marshmallows, these rich bars are a cinch to stir up. "They make great Christmas treats, but I like to prepare them year-round," explains Peg Wilson, Elm Creek, Nebraska.
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Sprinkle marshmallows and nuts in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; set aside. In a small saucepan, melt chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Pour over marshmallows and nuts. Let stand for 8-10 minutes. Gently stir to coat marshmallows. Chill until set; cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Heavenly Hash Bars in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p9
Reviews for Heavenly Hash Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review