- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Sprinkle marshmallows and nuts in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; set aside. In a small saucepan, melt chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Pour over marshmallows and nuts. Let stand for 8-10 minutes. Gently stir to coat marshmallows. Chill until set; cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Heavenly Hash Bars
"My husband raved over these bars. I made a batch for him to share with his fellow employees at the hospital and they were very well received. I will be making them often."
"Very easy to make. The bars can get a little melty in your hand when eating so I keep them in the fridge until serving. I also cut them in smaller pieces so it isn't all melted by the time you're done enjoying it."
"I make this recipe every year and each time I make it someone wants the recipe. It is too easy not to make."