- tablespoons olives and parsley; set aside.
- Place the yogurt, cucumber, dill, coriander and remaining garlic and
- olives in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking
- oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill
- mahi mahi, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a
- Place a portion of fish on each tortilla; top with cabbage mixture
- and sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tacos equals 561 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 793 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.