- 3 dozen large fresh strawberries
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- Grated chocolate
- Remove stems from strawberries; cut a deep "X" in the tip of each berry. Gently spread berries open.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and extract until light and fluffy. Pipe or spoon about 2 teaspoons into each berry; sprinkle with chocolate. Chill until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Heavenly Filled Strawberries
Sort By :
"These were beautiful and delicious and were a hit on the dessert table at our church potluck. They would be lovely for showers or receptions or anytime a fancy-looking, delicious dessert is needed. I used chocolate sprinkles rather than grating chocolate -- much easier, and I thought it looked just as nice."
"Easiest summer dessert and so delicious! Always gets raves at summer parties, book club, etc. Presentation makes a beautiful dessert or sweet snack."
"Wonderful presentation for an elegant shower or wedding. All went quickly and rave reviews as a light dessert treat"
"Beautiful presentation. I served it with cheese and pretzels as an afternoon snack. It was so easy to prepare and a delicious compliment."