- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine crabmeat, 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, egg substitute, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, lime and lemon juices and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into eight patties. Place remaining bread crumbs in a shallow bowl; dip each patty into crumbs to cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties over medium heat until browned on both sides. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Heavenly Crab Cakes
Sort By :
"Easy to mix together, but hard to keep together. (Broke apart when turning). My husband loved them and told me to keep recipe. I think I will add a little Old Bay seasoning to give it that authentic Maryland crab cake flavor. I left out the lime and lemon juices and served lemon wedges on the side."
"No imitation for me.."
"First big NO NO.....Imitation Crabmeat....NEVER!"
"Sounds good, but why use imitation crab.."
"Carbs? Diabetics need this info"