Heavenly Chocolate Pie Recipe
“I lightened this up with fat-free, sugar-free and reduced-fat products.” What a lovely way to satisfy chocolate cravings! Donna Roberts - Manhattan, Kansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Chocolate curls, optional
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk yogurt until soft and smooth. Gradually whisk in milk until blended. Add pudding mixes; whisk 2 minutes longer. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 2. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Transfer to crust. Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 235 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC