Heavenly Chocolate Pie
“I lightened this up with fat-free, sugar-free and reduced-fat products.” What a lovely way to satisfy chocolate cravings! Donna Roberts - Manhattan, Kansas
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Chocolate curls, optional
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt until soft and smooth. Gradually whisk
- in milk until blended. Add pudding mixes; whisk 2 minutes longer.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Transfer to crust. Top with remaining
- whipped topping and chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate for at
- least 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 235 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.