- 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Chocolate curls, optional
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt until soft and smooth. Gradually whisk in milk until blended. Add pudding mixes; whisk 2 minutes longer. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Transfer to crust. Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Heavenly Chocolate Pie
"Tastes like it was made from fat-free sugar-free and reduced-fat products. I'd rather skip the work of making this pie and eat a real cookie"
"We loved this pie ! It's the best chocolate pie we ever ate, and it was easy to make.!"
"I did this recipe and used a lighter version of graham crackers as well. I have done this using the Pistachio pudding along with the Fudge type. Both made with Splenda. There is, by the way , nothing wrong with Aspartame. Splenda etc., anything that can be used with heat is just fine. If you are watching what you eat for Diabetic reasons don't use Agave syrup or any of the alcohol sweetners. Those of you who use STEVIA please be aware that it has NEVER gained FDA approval and it is not reccommended for anyone.Those of you making statements regarding the horrible problems with sugar substitutes have never done research and that is more than obvious. I have done medical reserach for over thirty years and the substitutes are safe. They do not cause Alzheimer's, Autisim,or your husbands toe nail fungus. They are FDA approved. If they caused any of these diseases you would find them off the shelves before you could blink your eyes."
"Delicious!! Did change up the crust and used a ready made crust that I baked. But the filling was really good. You wouldn't even know that this was a light version of a chocolate pie, it was so good!"
"Good recipe. Please everyone do your own research on what artificial ingredients are or are not good for you. I will not comment on aspartame or other sugars and sugar substitutes. Also when looking at low/no fat items double check how much sweetener and type of sweetener has been added to make up for the lost flavor from the fat. I saw one ice cream where no fat vanilla had more calories than the regular vanilla of the same brand. Everyone enjoy it however you substitute. Thank you, Donna Roberts"