Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue Recipe
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries and cubed angel food cake
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the condensed milk, marshmallow creme and milk. Microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in coconut and vanilla. Keep warm. Serve with berries and cake. Yield: 5 cups.
1/4 cup: 222 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
"Oh, and I think it tastes really good cold and spread, much richer-tasting."
"Absolutely outstanding. I omitted the coconut. This was very good with pretzels, graham cracker sticks, banana chunks, animal crackers, and I'm sure would be with many other things."