Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue Recipe
Guests won’t be able to resist this silky chocolate fondue made extra-special with butterscotch chips, marshmallow creme and coconut. “Bananas are my favorite fruit for dipping, but apple wedges, pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries work, too.”—Sarita Naegeli, Edmond, Oklahoma
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries and cubed angel food cake
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the condensed milk, marshmallow creme and milk. Microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in coconut and vanilla. Keep warm. Serve with berries and cake. Yield: 5 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without berries and cake) equals 222 calories, 10 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC