Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue Recipe
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries and cubed angel food cake
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the condensed milk, marshmallow creme and milk. Microwave at 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in coconut and vanilla. Keep warm. Serve with berries and cake. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
Sort By :
Oh, and I think it tastes really good cold and spread, much richer-tasting.
Absolutely outstanding. I omitted the coconut. This was very good with pretzels, graham cracker sticks, banana chunks, animal crackers, and I'm sure would be with many other things.
My friend made this for dessert after a couples dinner and it was to die for! (Hence the name?) We dipped assorted fruits and cake cubes. The only change was to omit the coconut but it would have been great! I just wanted to get a spoon and eat it right out of the pot!