Heavenly Cheesecake Recipe
This cheesecake is one of my family's favorites. The chocolaty creation really lives up to its name.—Rhonda Drullard, San Joaquin Valley, California
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup milk
- 5 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. In a bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate.
- 2. In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Cut four candy bars into quarters; add to gelatin mixture. Cook until candy bars are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; set aside.
- 3. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar; add gelatin mixture and vanilla. add cream; beat on high speed for 4 minutes. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm. Slice or chop remaining candy bar for garnish. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 281 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Heavenly Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC