- Add the potatoes, onion, carrots and celery; return to a boil. Reduce
- heat; cover and simmer for 30-35 minutes or until meat and
- vegetables tender. Discard herb bag. In a small bowl, combine flour,
- water and browning sauce until smooth; stir into stew. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 306 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,104 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.